- 60 g Tempeh
- 70 g Margarine
- 70 g Dark cooking chocolate
- 4 Eggs
- 50 g Sugar
- 30 g Cocoa powder
- ¼ g Baking Powder
- Steam the tempeh for 15 minutes. While the tempeh is still warm, grind it and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and margarine, stir until well blended. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs and sugar until the sugar dissolves and the eggs are foamy with a mixer on medium speed.
- Then add the cocoa powder and baking powder, stir until well blended.
- Put in the tempeh and melted chocolate, stir again until evenly mixed.
- Pour into non-stick baking sheet. Steam for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve with a sprinkling of powdered sugar.