- 1 carrot
- 1 broccoli
- 1/2 red cabbage
- 7 ounces chicken breast
- 7 ounces alcatra (substitute for top/bottom sirloin if necessary)
- 9 ounces yakisoba noodles
- Salt and pepper
- Black pepper
- 3 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 1/2 oil
- 3 1/2 soy sauce
- Cut the carrots to sticks, the broccoli to smaller sizes, the cabbage to thin slices and dice the chicken and the alcatra.
- In a hot skillet, drizzle a stream of oil, sear the chicken meat and set it aside. In the same skillet, sear the alcatra and set it aside.
- Using the previous skillet, saute the vegetables in sesame oil. Start with the carrot, then proceed to the broccoli and lastly saute the cabbage.
- Mix the vegetables and the meat.
- In another bowl cook the noodles in boiling water with salt.
- Bring together the noodles, the vegetables and the meat. Season with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and serve.