- 100 grams white glutinous rice, wash them clean
- 50 grams Rice, wash them clean
- 250 milliliters coconut milk
- 2 sheets of bay leaves
- 100 grams minced chicken
- 1 teaspoon worcester sauce
- 3 cloves shallot
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 pcs candlenut
- 1 centimeter galangal
- 1 centimeter turmeric
- 1 centimeter ginger
- Cook the glutinous rice and white rice with coconut milk and bay leaves until the water runs out.
- Puree shallot, garlic, ginger and candlenut, ginger, turmeric and give a little oil.
- Sauté the grounded seasonings with 2 tablespoons of oil and cook until smelling.
- Then add the chicken meat, sugar, salt, pepper, Worcester sauce and bay leaves.
- Add a little water and cook until cooked evenly.
- Wrap the meat and sticky rice with banana leaves.
- Steam lemper (donuts) until cooked.
- Preheat the grill, put a little oil and then grill briefly lemper (donuts) that have been cooked earlier.
- Grill about 5 minutes each side.
- Remove and serve.