- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- Buttercream frosting
- Decorative sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease each cavity of the mini doughnut pan.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Pipe batter into doughnut pan and bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Stack 3 doughnuts on top of each other, spreading a small amount of frosting between each doughnut.
- Fill the center of each doughnut with decorative sprinkles and frost the entire outside to form a small cake. Cut and enjoy.