- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 can biscuit dough, cut in quarters
- Melted butter
- Small slices tomato
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Butter the mini doughnut pan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, grated cheese and chives. Fill 6 doughnut cavities with egg mixture.
- Roll 3 of the biscuit quarters into a rope and form into a circle to fill doughnut pan. Repeat with remaining dough. Brush with butter. Bake for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove pan and cut each biscuit in half. Place an egg doughnut in between each half, along with a slice of tomato and some arugula.